Policy files

Stephen Smalley sds at tycho.nsa.gov
Wed Apr 27 11:17:21 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-04-27 at 21:14 +1000, John Dean wrote:
> I've been reading the FAQ for selinux, and it refers to policy files
> under /etc/selinux/policy/scr.
> Looking at the policy directory on my system, there is only one file
> under there called policy.18.
>
> I'm trying to get the squirrelmail module called change_passwd to work
> but not sure how too.

/etc/selinux/$SELINUXTYPE/src/policy is where the policy sources live,
if you have them installed (SELINUXTYPE is defined
by /etc/selinux/config).  But the policy sources aren't installed by
default as you only need them if you have to customize your policy.

yum install selinux-policy-targeted-sources should install them for you
if you don't have that directory already (assuming you are running with
the default targeted policy).

--
Stephen Smalley <sds at tycho.nsa.gov>