selinux_socket_bind hook

In trying to segment networking into two domains I seem to have overlooked
that name_bind doesn't get enforced for ports within the machine's local
port range (i.e. ports assigned by the kernel).  I suppose I could try to
hack the LSM selinux_socket_bind hook to enforce name_bind for all ports;
would that be possible?  I'd rather not, though, since I've never ventured
deeper than SELinux policy, and delving into the mechanism scares me.  Is it
possible to somehow implement a boolean that would toggle whether name_bind
was enforced for all ports or just for ports outside the local port range?

Thanks,

 - Steve Brueckner, ATC-NY