RE: Is there a SELinux tutorial for ISVs ?

<snip>

> > I see Tresys Stuff solving the problems of both of the above.
> >
> > 3 Local User customization and minor policies.  Currently we
> > have people
>
> Along with local user policy, there needs to be local network policy
> customizations as well. This is required from an MLS perspective and I would
> think be useful for TE network restrictions as well.

Definitely - users might want to only allow apache to serve pages to one netif
for example. Also, when the remaining network functionality is finished there
will be much more need to customize the network policy.

Karl

---
Karl MacMillan
Tresys Technology