Re: Starting Linux in Single mode with selinux=enforcing

Thanx Dan for that was about to retire ;-)

Daniel J Walsh wrote:

Ronny wrote:

Hi all I have enabled selinux to enforcing mode but when I rebooted I get Kernel Panic I know I made a mistake didn't create policies.So how do I boot in sinlge mode to edit the line back to its original.
Am using Fedora Core 3 with grub but can't go to single mode.
Thanks in advance
Ronny

Add "enforcing=0 s" to boot line.

 / ''We can't become what we need to be by remaining what we are''\