sendmail+greylist-milter problem

Russell Coker russell at coker.com.au
Fri Dec 23 11:47:45 UTC 2005

On Thursday 22 December 2005 03:53, "Nicolas Mailhot"
<nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net> wrote:
> On Mer 21 décembre 2005 17:18, Russell Coker wrote:
> > The problem here is that there is no policy for greylist-milter (or any
> > other
> > milter for that matter).
>
> amavis+postfix has been included in default selinux policy for quite a
> long time. I'm pretty sure the policy applies to sendmail+amavis too.

I should have thought of Amavis, I wrote a good chunk of the Amavis policy.
You are correct that it SHOULD work with Sendmail, I designed it such that it
would work with Sendmail and Qmail but I've never tested it with anything
other than Postfix.

I'll use the mta_filter_t domain that Alexey suggests and make Amavis such a
filter as well.