Request Tracker 3

Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu m3freak at rogers.com
Thu Feb 3 01:03:22 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-02-02 at 12:42 -0500, Daniel J Walsh wrote:
> I think we are going to have to work on this here and setup a postfix
> mail system to
> see if we can get it to work.  For the time being you might want to
> change the
> turn httpd transitioning off.
>
> setsebool -P httpd_disable_trans 1

Thanks, but now that RT is working with the config I mentioned in my
other message, I'm not so concerned (you read my other message,
right?).

I am a little worried that a future selinux update will wipe out what
you and Colin helped me with.  Gotta make some notes...

Again, thanks for your help.  It's good to see RT running with selinux
in place.  I'll have to report this to the RT list.

Regards,

Ranbir
--
Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu