NAZI DATA

steve w5set at alltel.net
Thu Feb 10 23:00:35 UTC 2005

Sure--that info is readily available. Just march into the CIA Headquarters and
demand the info you need and site the Freedom of Information ACT. But they
will stall you forever, and try to read you another ACT, but I have heard
that most of the collaboration is being done on the CLONEHitler project. Or
was that the CLOWN HITLER project?
OHHHH--my mind is so fuzzy these days--YOU should recognize that symptom right
off. But thanks to modern medicine I am so much better these days--maybe you
should try some.
On a more realistic note, have you heard from ET lately? He hasn't called me
in months now.
And the csm at the end of your name---Do you work for Wal Mart?  CSM there
stands for Customer Service Manager.
Almost Sincerely, Steve