Horde Application Suite and SELinux...

Kodungallur Varma ram25gwu at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 04:26:07 UTC 2005

Hi all,

       I have my fedora core 3 selinux machine setup. I wrote a policy
to run the following process - spread daemon (Spread tool kit -
www.spread.org).  its running great with the policy. what I want now
is some API's/ system calls that I can use to change the security
context of spread dynamically. in case I am not clear, I am trying to
modify the spread source code so that spread while running, can change
its security contexts dynamically. I downloaded libselinux.XXX rpm,
but I could not get any functions that I can use to access the
functionality. any help in this regard is greatly appreciated. thanx
in advance..

Ram