SELinux error with yum --installroot

Bob Kashani bobk at ocf.berkeley.edu
Tue Jan 4 07:05:51 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-01-03 at 22:38 -0800, Bob Kashani wrote:
> /sbin/ldconfig: Can't open configuration file /etc/ld.so.conf:
> Permission denied
> /sbin/ldconfig: Can't remove old temporary cache file /etc/ld.so.cache~:
> Permission denied

Just to clarify...I was running the wrong script when I got these
messages. When I install in /testroot I don't get them. But I do get
them when I try to install in my home dir. So why does this happen when
I try to install in /home and how can I fix it?

> and
>
> Installing: kernel 100 % done 101/111
> ls: readlink:: No such file or directory
> ls: file: No such file or directory
> ls: expected: No such file or directory
> Installing: selinux-policy-targeted 100 % done 102/111

I still get these messages but I'm not all that concerned about them
since I'm not going to be doing anything kernel related in the chroot.
But it would be nice to find out what's going on. :)

Bob

--
Bob Kashani
http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~bobk/garnome