Samba file server

Ivan Gyurdiev ivg2 at cornell.edu
Fri Jan 7 20:57:48 UTC 2005

> I think you want to label them samba_share_t.
>
> chcon -R -t samba_share_t  /data

Excellent. Where can I find such information in the future?
There must be a better way of communicating to the user what
the needed contexts are instead of looking at the policy
(which is in binary form on my machine).
How about integrating some sort of check in
system-config-samba that asks if it should
relabel those shares for you when you add them?

Or some sort of document (for Samba) like the one for HTTP that
kwade at redhat.com mentioned.

Also, what about home directories?

--
Ivan Gyurdiev <ivg2 at cornell.edu>