kernel-2.6.10-1.1074_FC4 breaks firefox?

Steve Thacker w5set at alltel.net
Wed Jan 12 23:58:44 UTC 2005

Immediately after the Kernel-2.6.10-737_FC3 update here, I couldn't get
the  Firefox panel button (KDE)to startup Firefox, either (Firefox not
something error, didn't read or save this notice, but just fixed the
problem). After a little right click on the button and then properties,
then application tab, then browsing to /usr/bin/firefox (the command box
browse area button) it has worked just fine. New policy in this kernel
that did away with the default panel button settings or what? Works just
fine now tho.
Thanks to all the developers for Fedora Core, I have tried several Linux
distro's and have settled on Fedora as it meets and exceeds all my needs
from servers to browsers and Desktops. Looks real good too!!
thanks ya'll..............steve  w5set at alltel.net