Keynote speaker announced for SELinux symposium

David Caplan dac at tresys.com
Wed Jan 19 22:41:28 UTC 2005

That figure is not correct.  Registration is $450 (until Feb 5. as Frank
noted), and that covers the presentations on March 3 and 4.  There are
_optional_ tutorial tracks on the first day (March 2) which are priced
separately.  You may pick tutorial track one or two (or none).  Both tracks
run simultaneously on March 2.

David