SELinux settings for a program run either by apache or user?

Nick Urbanik nicku at nicku.org
Thu Jan 20 03:47:47 UTC 2005

Dear Folks,

I have written a program that I use both run by Apache and by normal
users as a command line application.

When I changed the attribute of the program file to
httpd_sys_script_exec_t, It no longer had permission to write to the
console.  What is the simplest way to handle this properly in SELinux?
--
Nick Urbanik   RHCE       http://nicku.org          nicku(at)nicku.org
Proud ex-member of Dept. of Information & Communications Technology in