Exim

Richard Welty rwelty at averillpark.net
Sat Jan 22 00:12:58 UTC 2005

On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 18:06:17 -0500 David Hampton <hampton at employees.org> wrote:

> Does anyone have file context and type enforcement files for exim?  I'd
> like to lock exim down, but I'd rather not have to start from scratch if
> I can help it.  Google did produce a reference to an exim.te file on
> NSA's SELinux mailing list archive, but it seems that the file
> attachment has already been deleted.  Thanks.

i'd been experimenting in FC2, but the system i was using as a play
pen had to go into production in colo after a hardware failure in
another box, so i'm temporarily without a place to work. additionally,
since it was FC2, i was pretty much expecting to start over from scratch
in FC3. when the new playpen gets here in about a week, i'll install
FC3 on it and start over.

richard
Richard Welty                                         rwelty at averillpark.net