NSA motives

Angela Kahealani angela at kahealani.com
Tue Jul 5 11:39:53 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-07-04 19:11, Peter Magnusson wrote:
> On Tue, 5 Jul 2005, Richard Hally wrote:
> > NSA has two main missions. See their site
> > http://www.nsa.gov/home_html.cfm
>
> "The ability to understand the secret communications of our foreign
> adversaries while protecting our own communications -- a capability
> in which the United States leads the world -- gives our nation a
> unique advantage."
>
> hmm, ok. SELinux still sounds counterproductive :)

apparently you fail to understand the implications of
"foreign adversaries". This means their primary mission is interception
of the traffic (which doesn't exist) between the aliens (which don't
exist) and decoding it into a human language (which does exist, but is
classified, called NEWSPEAK, composed primarily of cute acronyms.

> I'll have my tinfoil hat on for the rest of the day ;)

I doubt it... you probably meant aluminum foil.
If you've got actual tin foil, where do I get some?

--
All information and transactions are non negotiable and are private
between the parties. All rights reserved without prejudice, Copyright