NSA motives

Christofer C. Bell christofer.c.bell at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 14:53:21 UTC 2005

On 7/6/05, Angela Kahealani <angela at kahealani.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 2005-07-06 11:36, Christofer C. Bell wrote:
> > You're welcome.  Have fun with your shiney tinfoil hat.
>
> No, tin foil is dull.
> And even on aluminum foil, only one side is shiny.

Ha!  Good one. :-)  I'm not sure what tinfoil hat boy's issue is.  He
seems to think I'm some sort of right wing extremist for pointing out
that 51% of America voted for George Bush.  Truth must be painful when
you're frothing at the mouth.

Unfortunately for me, I'm part of the other 49% :-(

Anyway, he's free to keep looking for conspiracies where none exist.

--
Chris

"With the way things are starting to go in this country, if forced to
choose between being caught with a van full of pirated DVDs or heroin
you'd actually have to pause and think about it." -- Michael Bell,
drunkenblog.com