fedora 2 and SELinux

Preeti Malakar findpreeti at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 12:54:19 UTC 2005

Sir,
      When I installed fedora2 without selinux support, it installed
properly, but with linux selinux at the boot prompt , the graphical
display is not coming, a modal window displays that
"gnome-daemon-settings quitted unexpectedly"  and is in hung state
....  however I can log into text mode, and i saw in /var/log/mesages
many audit denial mesages for gnome session by SELinux such as
avc : denied { write } for pid=3129 exe=/usr/bin/gnome-session
name=linc-a6c-0-c66f92clble9 dev=sda8 ino=4080019
scontext=root:staff_r:staff_t tcontext=system_u:object_r:tmp_t
tclass=sock_file

what should i do?

thanking you
Preeti Malakar