call for FAQs
kwade at redhat.com
Tue Jul 19 19:33:13 UTC 2005
Better late than never, eh?
If you have an FAQ about Fedora and SELinux:
* Something not covered in the FAQ already
* An FAQ in FC3 is different or not needed for FC4
* An entry that needs to be expanded
Here is the best (and only) way to get in the queue.
1. Use this easy-to-fill-out bug: http://tinyurl.com/7p9mt
* Make the Summary meaningful
* Fill out the description
* _Do not_ remove the blocking bug 118757
Okay, wait, there is another way. If you send me an email with a
collection of pointers to specific messages/threads in online archives
on this or other mailing lists, I'll make the bug report myself.
Karsten Wade, RHCE * Sr. Tech Writer * http://people.redhat.com/kwade/
gpg fingerprint: 2680 DBFD D968 3141 0115 5F1B D992 0E06 AD0E 0C41
Red Hat SELinux Guide
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
More information about the fedora-selinux-list