audit errors on shutdown in FC4

Claude Jones claude_jones at levitjames.com
Thu Jul 28 01:45:16 UTC 2005

On Wed July 27 2005 1:29 pm, Steve G wrote:
> >but it looks just like this on my screen as the shutdown
> >is occurring.
>
> This is "normal". The userspace utilities are waiting for some kernel
> patches to be applied. This should all sync up eventually.

Thanks, Steve. I'm going to make an attempt to start understanding Selinux
over the next period, so if I ask uninformed questions, forgive me. I have
been reading up on it but it's still a very murky subject for me. I
understand the concept of it fairly well, but the devil's in the
implementation. Tonight, a yum update picked up new versions of audit,
audit-libs, and audit-libs-devel. Are these the kinds of patches you're
referring to?
--
Claude Jones
Bluemont, VA, USA