The HP PSC 1315 is recognized by FC4, print but not scan yet.

Tim Waugh twaugh at redhat.com
Thu Jul 28 16:00:52 UTC 2005

On Thu, Jul 28, 2005 at 11:56:48AM -0400, Daniel J Walsh wrote:

> Is system-config-printer or the backend server rewrting the file?
> Changing classes.conf to cupsd_etc_rw_t should allow the backend to
> rewrite the file.

The backend is doing it -- printconf-backend.

As I mentioned before, the previous behaviour had been to create a new
file and rename it over the old file, and the SELinux policy does not
seem to allow that.  Can you clarify what the correct procedure is for
system tools that want to write configuration files for running
daemons?

Thanks,
Tim.
*/