distributing custom policy

Security News wakesec at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 18:53:09 UTC 2005

Sorry, in the first post I meant to say that I wanted to install the
policycoreutils<version>.rpm  (the devil really is in the details.)

--the reason for needing this rpm is that I am hoping to be able to
install a custom policy and file-labelling without installing the
source configuration files.  This is just so that even a root user
could be kept from editing my policy.conf files.  I need the coreutils
b/c if the source config files are not going to be present then
neither is the Makefile, so I would need to use "fixfiles relabel" and
"load_policy".

Unless, there is a better way to load and relabel when not installing
the config source files.

I am hoping to have this installation be performed by someone else
somewhere else, and to make the installation as mindless as possible
for them.

Thanks,

-Dan