dhcpd with selinux-policy-targeted-1.17.30-3.9 in FC3

Ivan Gyurdiev ivg2 at cornell.edu
Mon Jun 27 11:46:55 UTC 2005

> The line refering to dhcp.leases in
> /etc/selinux/targeted/contexts/files/file_contexts looks like it should
> work ok:
> /var/lib/dhcp(3)?/dhcpd\.leases.* -- system_u:object_r:dhcpd_state_t

You can run matchpathcon <file> or restorecon <file> to find out
if this is a labeling problem or not..

matchpathcon will show you if the regexp is working, and restorecon
will actually change it to context that matches the regexp.

Strangely, on my machine the entire folder is labeled dhcp_state_t,
with no dhcpd_state_t... (but this is strict policy rawhide).

--
Ivan Gyurdiev <ivg2 at cornell.edu>
Cornell University