Policy Testing Procedures

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Tue Jun 28 16:13:48 UTC 2005

CB> Please test.  If you already test, please test more.

Did you note the new policy packages in the updates-testing
repository?  Try them out.  Watch the CVS commits list and build the
in-development packages.  There's really no other way to know if
things are going to break on your systems.

I use secure LDAP and nscd; it seems pretty obvious to me that Red Hat
did not test that specific configuration.  But this is Fedora, a
community project, and after the initial shock of having my systems
broken I had to figure out how to fix it myself, which I did, and that
fix is in the current policy.

 - J<