libicudata.so.26.0, prelink, symbolic link, ...

Ivan Gyurdiev ivg2 at cornell.edu
Fri Mar 25 22:13:00 UTC 2005

> /usr/lib/openoffice.org1.9.87/program/libicudata.so.26.0 has text
> relocations, which shouldn't be the case.  This is no SELinux issue, but
> instead an OO.org build problem.

I sent a policy patch about this some time ago  (to mark it as such)..
Can't recall if it wasn't merged, or if I just missed this particular
library.
Look in /etc/selinux/targeted/src/policy/file_contexts/distros.fc for
libicudata.

chcon -t textrel_shlib_t to fix it temporarily.

There is a vast list of those in the SELinux policy - maybe bugs should
be filed
in the appropriate apps to fix them.