httpd controls ?

Christofer C. Bell christofer.c.bell at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 16:01:33 UTC 2005

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 09:47:41 -0600 (CST), Hongwei Li <hongwei at wustl.edu> wrote:

> I have a question about what you suggested.  My system is working
> normally, but I'd like to know more about audit2allow.  My system (fc3,
> selinux enforced, targeted) does not have src under /etc/selinux/targeted/
> that has only:  booleans  contexts  policy
>
> and I could not find audit2allow, even from the web site you gave above.
>
> Could you provide more information about it? or any links?

You simply need to install the selinux-policy-targeted package.  You
can do this with the default yum configuration as the package is part
of the Core distribution.

[cbell at circe ~]$ rpm -qi selinux-policy-targeted-sources
Name        : selinux-policy-targeted-sources  Relocations: /usr
Version     : 1.17.30                           Vendor: Red Hat, Inc.
Release     : 2.90                          Build Date: Thu 17 Mar
2005 02:57:18 PM CST
Install Date: Fri 25 Mar 2005 05:05:18 AM CST      Build Host:
tweety.build.redhat.com
Group       : System Environment/Base       Source RPM:
selinux-policy-targeted-1.17.30-2.90.src.rpm
Size        : 462996                           License: GPL
Signature   : DSA/SHA1, Wed 23 Mar 2005 10:39:28 AM CST, Key ID b44269d04f2a6fd2
Packager    : Red Hat, Inc. <http://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla>
Summary     : SELinux example policy configuration source files
Description :
This subpackage includes the source files used to build the policy
configuration.  Includes policy.conf and the Makefiles, macros and
source files for it.

The audit2allow utility should be part of the policycoreutils package.

[cbell at circe ~]$ rpm -qf /usr/bin/audit2allow
policycoreutils-1.18.1-2.10

--
Chris

"Build a man a fire and he will be warm for the rest of the night.  Set
a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life."  -- Unknown