Selinux under FC-4 ?

Timothy Murphy tim at birdsnest.maths.tcd.ie
Thu Mar 31 14:31:06 UTC 2005

Colin Walters wrote:

> For a home user system you're not likely running Apache HTTPD, so I
> don't see why you have trouble with the current policy anyways.

Actually I am running httpd on my desktop (for internal use).
IIRC, that was where some at least of my selinux problems appeared.

However, I'm happy enough for selinux to be there,
as long as I can turn it off.

One day, when I have lots of time to spare I'll study it ...

--
Timothy Murphy
tel: +353-86-2336090, +353-1-2842366