OpenOffice.org 1.9.100

Florian La Roche laroche at redhat.com
Fri May 13 10:14:27 UTC 2005

On Fri, May 13, 2005 at 12:05:02PM +0200, Aurelien Bompard wrote:
> OK, so there is nothing the upstream maintainers can/have to do.
> How should third party vendors package their RPMs to make sure they work
> with SELinux, then ? Can we exclude /opt from the audits ?

Filing bug-reports against the current policy is for sure good, if that
has real problems in it.

You can also check "pam_mount" from the newest Fedora Extras development
tree to see a package that contains a selinux policy file.

Not sure that is actually fully working, but at least that's the one
rpm I know about doing this.

greetings,

Florian La Roche