need advice

pi zico at algohotellet.se
Thu May 19 06:37:07 UTC 2005

I have a few users on /home/ on hda and a few on /home2/ wich resides
on hdb.
  i have httpd serving webpages without problem from (hda)
/home/~/public_html but when adding users to home2/~/public_html on
hdb, webpages doesnt work. Can this be caused by selnux? I ran the
selinux-commands without succes, and i have done what´s expected from
http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/selinux-faq-fc3/index.html#id2825658

When i first installed FC3, hdb was already formatted and made no
changes on it. the install went right down on hda.
  Is it possible to make it work by merging the 2 partition together
perhaps?

/pi