How to add a new application in targeted

James Z. Li james.zheng.li at gmail.com
Tue May 24 05:06:14 UTC 2005

I wrote some policy files for sendmail, say
/etc/selinux/targeted/src/policy/file_contexts/program/sendmail.fc
/etc/selinux/targeted/src/policy/domain/program/sendmail.te

I compiled them using 'make load' but it looks like selinux does not
check against my policy files.

I was wondering if there is a checklist where I could add 'sendmail'
to let selinux
know sendmail is now one of the targeted applications. Or should I put my
sendmail.fc and sendmail.te in local.fc and local.te respectively?

Thanks,

James