How do I make a text file writable?

Oil Pine oil.pine at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 00:52:35 UTC 2005

The file listed below is a simple text file containing an integer number
to denote the number of visits to a web page.

A php script (counter.php) is supposed to increase the number by 1 every
time the page is accessed. It appears that everything happens as it is
supposed except for the incremental number of the visits. I think the
counter.txt file is not writable.

How do I make it writable? Do I need to change httpd_sys_content_t to
something else?