Latest rawhide: lots of 'type' errors. No graphical login

Stephen Smalley sds at tycho.nsa.gov
Tue Sep 13 18:23:44 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-09-13 at 11:19 -0700, Tom London wrote:
> Will backing out the latest libselinux fix?  (the only way I could get
> 'up and running' was to boot with 'selinux=0').

It should.  I booted single-user with enforcing=0 and then installed the
upstream libselinux 1.26 from our cvs, and it worked fine.  Fedora CVS
tree has a patch that affects getting the policy type (which seems to be
broken, as it always returning targeted even when /etc/selinux/config
says strict) and that calls the new libsetrans (which is likely breaking
the context validation).