FC4 last updates kill postfix+postgrey

Andy Green andy at warmcat.com
Tue Sep 27 15:58:40 UTC 2005

Daniel J Walsh wrote:

> If you install selinux-policy-targeted-sources and add this line to
> /etc/selinux/policy/src/targeted/domains/misc/local.te
>
> allow postfix_smtpd_t initrc_t:unix_stream_socket connectto;
>
> And do a
>
> make -c /etc/selinux/targeted/src/policy load
>
> Does that fix your problem?

In short... no.  I used this path:

/etc/selinux/targeted/src/policy/domains/misc/local.te

and make -C, but on completion nothing was changed.  I rebooted (with a
gratuitous relabel thrown in) and still it was broken.  Was there
another obvious step I should have taken after the make -C ... load?

-Andy