AWStats and SELinux Permissions

Mickey Hill mickey at mickeyhill.com
Wed Sep 28 19:21:44 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-09-28 at 09:47 -0400, Steven Stromer wrote:
> Ever change a configuration setting, and forget what it originally was?
> I need help. If anyone is running AWStats with SELinux on Fedora, can
> you let me know the SELinux permissions (ls -Z) on the directory
> /etc/awstats, and on the .conf files contained in this directory? In
> getting AWStats working I changed these settings from their defaults,
> and don't know SELinux well enough yet to know what the default settings
> likely were.

$ ls -Z /etc
drwxr-xr-x  root     root     system_u:object_r:etc_t          awstats

$ ls -Z /etc/awstats
-rw-r--r--  root     root     system_u:object_r:etc_t
awstats.localhost.localdomain.conf
-rw-r--r--  root     root     system_u:object_r:etc_t
awstats.model.conf
-rw-r--r--  root     root     root:object_r:etc_t
awstats.www.example.com.conf

Also see
http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-selinux-list/2005-September/msg00118.html

No responses yet.  I'd appreciate it if you would share how you got your
installation working.

--
Mickey Hill <mickey at mickeyhill.com>