Re: AWStats

Hi,

I'm packaging Awstats for Extras, but I'm rather unfamiliar with SELinux. Is
there something I could add to my package to make these contexts the
default ?

Thanks

Aurélien
--
http://aurelien.bompard.org  ~~~~  Jabber : abompard jabber fr
is by accident. That's where we come in: we're computer professionals.