SELinux and RPM Packaging

Aurelien Bompard gauret at free.fr
Fri Apr 14 07:05:33 UTC 2006

Hi *,

I've put up a page on the Fedora wiki to help packagers deal with SELinux
support from FC5 onwards : http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/SELinux

It gathers solutions I've read on this list and in the FAQs.
Please have a look at it, check it for mistakes, and add new use cases when
you find some.

And since I'm not a native english speaker, there probably are mistakes all
over the page, so feel free to edit to your heart's content (event when it
is grammatically correct but "sounds weird").

I hope this page can become a reference for RPM packagers in the future.

Thanks,

Aurélien
http://aurelien.bompard.org  ~~~~  Jabber : abompard at jabber.fr
"Never test for an error condition you don't know how to
handle." -- Steinbach's Guideline for Systems Programming