Icons Disapperd

Pranav Vishnoi pvishnoi at networkprograms.com
Fri Aug 25 18:30:51 UTC 2006

Thanks Daniel,

I ahve some more queries relates with SELINUX,
I am new user in selinux concepts, I am already downlaod all the documents
related with selinux from redhat site.
But I never found perfact solution for it. Can u tell me where i get
training for selinux in India.

I gives support LiveCd enviroment developed on Fedora Cores. Upto FC4
selinux I am using .te files and customized own local.te for LIVECD.
But at the time of FC5 i disabled the selinux and create the development for
it.
After create development I unabled selinux in permissive mode to run
successful all the components used in LIVECD (Remo).
Please provide me more documents on selinux used in FC5 & RHEL4