Icons Disapperd

Pranav Vishnoi pvishnoi at networkprograms.com
Mon Aug 28 14:39:58 UTC 2006

I  again relabel / by resoter cone command.
    but after create local.te run make -f Makefile, it makes local.pp file.
using semodule -i local.pp, it gives a error message.
libsepol.permission_copy_callback: Module local depends on permission
getattr in class system, not satisfied
libsemanage.semanage_link_sandbox: link package failed
I have class system {getattr............}
Provide me solution

Pranav Vishnoi