Disabling IRQ #2

Kimia kimiazhu at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 07:31:28 UTC 2006

when i update my fedora core 6 with some software(not the kernel, i update
my kernel once to the 2.6.18-1.2849,and now it is this version),then this
occured. from then on, everytimes i installed software or update my system,
the console will be distorted,and i restart the computer, open the console ,
then the console aoto print the message:

Message from syslogd at localhost at Mon Dec 18 13:26:31 2006 ...
localhost kernel: Disabling IRQ #2

i force to stop ACPI in Services Setting menu.
i want to fix the problem without stop ACPI, what should i do?
any opinion will be appreciated.
thanx!

--
Kimia