shared lib problem

Junji Kanemaru linux at linuon.com
Thu Feb 9 09:45:46 UTC 2006

Thanks for the info.

Actually, it worked with texrel_shlib_t. Don't know if it is right
solution or not...

I briefly read the site but still not sure what the real solution is.
I wonder if the error is pointing there's some fundamental bugs
lurk in my code.
There are no writable variables in shared libraries but almost all
code have been written in C++. Is it affecting for some reason?
I had no problems with SELinux targeted policy in fc4.

Please enlighten me.

Thanks,
-- Junji

Mark Ennis wrote:
> See:
> http://people.redhat.com/drepper/selinux-mem.html
> http://people.redhat.com/drepper/dsohowto.pdf
>
> On 2/9/06, Junji Kanemaru <linux at linuon.com> wrote:
>
>>Hi,
>>
>>I'm having problem with fc5-test2 that my app fails to load its
>>own shared library. The error I'm getting is:
>>
>>"cannot restore segment prot after reloc: Permission denied"
>>
>>It only happens when /selinux/enforce is true. I changed
>>security context of the shared library but same... Any clue?
>>
>>If more info needed then let me know what kind of info are
>>needed.
>>
>>Thanks,
>>-- Junji
>>
>>--