FC4 documentation for apache + selinux ?

Timothy Murphy tim at birdsnest.maths.tcd.ie
Sun Jan 8 01:24:59 UTC 2006

Paul Howarth wrote:

>> But my last question before turning selinux on -
>> are the firewall and selinux parts of system-config-securitylevel
>> completely independent?
>>
>> In other words, can I continue to use shorewall
>> (by clicking on "Disable firewall" in the "Firewall Options" tab
>> in system-config-securitylevel)
>> and still run selinux?
>
> Yes, the two are independent and you can use shorewall.

Thanks for all your help - greatly appreciated.

I realised after "yumming" for selinux\* that there was
an selinux-doc rpm which I had not installed.
I've been looking at these docs,
but I did not find them very instructive.
They reminded me a bit of sendmail.

I'll see if I can find an selinux tutorial for dummies.

--
Timothy Murphy
tel: +353-86-2336090, +353-1-2842366