dbus error message

Steve G linux_4ever at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 17 13:41:16 UTC 2006

>I just wanted to know,why this error message is getting generated and
>how to fix it out.

It would appear that dbus does not have CAP_AUDIT_WRITE permissions - which is
why the message takes the form it does. However, the messages are just normal SE
Linux policy load messages. To me, the question is do you just get a couple of
these or does it fill the logs with it? If you just get a couple, all is well. If
its filling your logs, then we should look into it more.

-Steve