Local Policy Module Introduction

Paul Howarth paul at city-fan.org
Tue Jul 18 12:31:34 UTC 2006

Rahul wrote:
> Paul Howarth wrote:
>> I put together a first pass of a mini-HOWTO on building local SELinux
>> policy modules in FC5 onwards:
>>
>> http://www.city-fan.org/tips/BuildSeLinuxPolicyModules
>>

> Wouldnt it be better to put this information under SELinux pages in
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SELinux?

I intend to do that eventually. I didn't write the draft there because:

1. It's a draft for comments at the moment,
2. It references at least one other page on my site, so I'll need to
tweak it a bit for the Fedora Wiki, and
3. I have recently found that I no longer have edit access to a number
of pages on the Fedora Wiki that I've contributed to in the past. Whilst
I understand why this was done, I don't think it was the best way to
handle the problem and it's somewhat irritating to see things that need
fixing and not being able to fix them without going through some red
tape. I'd rather spend my time doing something more useful.

Paul.