RHEL5 Security Guide draft TOC - Resend

David O'Brien daobrien at redhat.com
Mon Jul 31 01:36:38 UTC 2006

Sent it to "request" by mistake  :-(
-------

I've received a number of replies to this, offering suggestions and review
time, etc. Thanks to all.

I'll start collating comments and suggestions from everyone and put together a
revised TOC.

I have a number of volunteers for SELinux, which is great, so I'll have to ask
that people nominate a "focus-area", be it Policy, Troubleshooting, End-user
Control, Administrator Control, whatever. That way people can check out the
appropriate file and have their way with it, without fear of treading on
toes.

thanks everyone for the feedback and offers to help.

David

--
David O'Brien
Red Hat Asia Pacific Pty Ltd

Tel:  +61-7-3514-8189
Fax: +61-7-3514-8199

email: daobrien at redhat.com
web: http://apac.redhat.com/
IRC: daobrien #docs #selinux #devel #doc-i18n