ANN: CDS Framework IDE

Kevin Carr kcarr at tresys.com
Fri Mar 3 20:06:21 UTC 2006

> I was very happy to see these announcements :)
>
> However, when I try to create a new project with either of these
> plugins, I get the following errors:
>
> com.tresys.slide.plugin.wizards.NewProjectWizard
> com.tresys.framework.plugin.wizards.NewProjectWizard
>
> Never used eclipse before...  dunno if this is user error.

It looks like these errors are because of an older version of eclipse.  Both
tools require Eclipse 3.1.

On another note, I updated the Tresys Technology website to include some
installation instructions for the CDS Framework IDE.  Also I posted a newer
tarball for the CDS tool that fixes some issues we found yesterday.  Please
get the newer release and try that one.

http://tresys.com/selinux

Kevin Carr
Tresys Technology