Need testers for Modules policicy on RHEL4

Daniel J Walsh dwalsh at redhat.com
Wed Mar 29 23:28:45 UTC 2006

I have back ported the entire selinux tool chain to RHEL4.  I have also
attempted to create a modular policy to match RHEL4 policy as closely as
possible.

These packages are out on

ftp://people.redhat.com/dwalsh/SELinux/RHEL4_MODULAR

If anyone wants to play with these and do some testing that would be great.

There is no commitment from Red Hat to ever ship this.  But if it is
ever going to ship,
we need to find problems with it now.

So if you have a spare RHEL4 box and want to play with modular policy,
this is your chance.

Thanks,

Dan