Disable for java?

Fred Harris frharris27 at yahoo.com
Fri May 5 01:44:20 UTC 2006

Is there any way to disable selinux for java?  I tried

chcon -t java_exec_t  /opt/java

which I found searching around, and that didn't work.

The problem I'm having is that I'm getting a million messages
complaining about "execmem", I guess having something to
do with accessing shared memory.  I'm trying to run Tomcat
and get about 100 messages per minute, so I'm faced
with either turning off selinux completely, turning off
the error logging on selinux, or turning off selinux
for java specifically.

I'm running the latest Sun Java version.

Thanks.

http://mail.yahoo.com