denied execheap, for httpd with zend optimizer (fc5)

Jaak Simm jaaksimm at firm.ee
Sat May 20 20:10:12 UTC 2006

One additional comment. The command line version of php works with zend
optimizer, no selinux troubles there.
Only httpd with php and zend optimizer creates the execheap problem.

The context of Zend Optimizer's .so files is:
system_u:object_r:httpd_modules_t

Is execheap allowed in some contexts and disabled in others?

Regards,
Jaak