need help for local.te

Ketut Mahaindra kmahaindra at axalto.com
Sun May 21 04:01:28 UTC 2006

Hello,

Everytime I need to make a local.te I always localized (read: make new file,
and extract the msg) the corresponding AVC denied messages to another log
file to be sure that I will get from audit2allow only those needed policies
related to the localized AVC denied message and not from the whole audit.log
file.

You might try to use that practice.

--
Best regards,

Ketut Mahaindra (Ito)
"The race for perfection has no finish line"