Cannot FTP to /var/www/don/html with SELinux enabled

Don fedora at greatoasis.com
Tue May 30 04:47:21 UTC 2006

Hi,
I have two problems which I think they are similar.

1) I have a directory /var/www/don/html  which is owned by don.  I
want to ftp some web pages, but I cannot cd to /var/www/don/html when
SELinux is enabled.  When I turn SELinux off it works.  What do I
need to set to allow this.

2) If I ftp the html files to my home dir the and copy them to
/var/www/don/html they cannot we read by the browser while SELinux is enabled.

Thanks in advance,
Don