postfix, procmail and SELinux - No Go

Marc Schwartz MSchwartz at mn.rr.com
Wed May 31 20:12:47 UTC 2006

<snip of policy creation instructions and related comments>

Paul,

Thanks for your assistance with this process. I will follow your
instructions and implement the new policy for testing and get back with
any questions/comments.

Last night, after beginning this process, I had reviewed the FAQ and
went ahead and did a complete relabelling of the entire system using:

  /sbin/fixfiles relabel

and then re-booted.

Hopefully that will take care of some of the issues that you referenced.

Paul, I can't thank you enough for taking the time to make the detailed
instructions available. It would have taken me several hours, I am sure,
to review the requisite documentation to figure this out.

If you see anything of note in the dcc/razor avc's that I posted in my
other reply, please let me know.

Thanks again.

Regards,

Marc Schwartz